Terms of service
A. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application, customers
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relationships between the company LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG Clothing GmbH, legally represented by the managing directors Lorenz Amend and Karl Krumland, Hoffeldstr. 104 (Hof 1), 40235 Düsseldorf, Germany, (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") and its customers in the respective version valid at the time the contract is concluded. They also contain important customer information provided for by law. Conflicting, deviating or supplementary General Terms and Conditions of the Customer, even if known, shall not become part of the contract, unless the Company has declared its agreement with conflicting, deviating or supplementary General Terms and Conditions of the Customer in whole or with regard to individual provisions.
- Customers of the Company within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs in the sense of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) are natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, act in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity. Consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB are natural persons who conclude a legal transaction for a purpose which can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity.
- Customers in Germany and abroad are supplied.
- We do not offer our goods for resale purposes. We may, at our discretion, limit the quantities offered per person, household or order, and cancel orders placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We reserve the right to discontinue business with customers who violate this policy.
§ 2 Offers and conclusion of contract via the company's website
- All offers made by the Company are subject to change without notice and are non-binding. A contract between the company and the customer is only concluded when the company accepts an offer from a customer. In the event of typographical errors, miscalculations or mistakes on the website, the Company reserves the right not to accept an order.
- If a customer places an order on the company's website via the Internet, the company will immediately confirm receipt of the order. This confirmation of receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but only informs the customer that his order has been received by the Company.
- By sending an order to the Company via the Company's website, the Customer makes an offer to conclude a purchase contract with the Company. The acceptance of the offer and the conclusion of the contract with the Company shall be effected by an express declaration of acceptance by e-mail or by sending the ordered goods to the Customer. The Company is entitled to accept the contract offer made with the order via the Company's website within 5 days of receipt of this offer by the Company by means of an express declaration of acceptance or by dispatching the ordered goods. If the Customer concludes his order with the payment instruction via the online payment service PayPal or PayPal Express, by credit card, by Google Pay or by Apple Pay, the contract is concluded at the latest with the submission of the payment instruction by the Customer.
§ 3 Terms of payment and prices
- Payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made by PayPal, credit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay. Unless otherwise stated below, the customer's payments are due within 14 days after conclusion of the contract at the latest. The debit of the customer's account follows the execution of the payment process.
- Payment by PayPal / Paypal Express:
- When paying via the PayPal payment service, the customer has the option of making a payment from his PayPal account.
- Payment by credit card:
- When paying by credit card, the customer has the option to make a payment by credit card.
- Payment by Google Pay:
- When paying by Google Pay, the customer has the option to make a payment by credit card.
- Payment by Apple Pay
- When paying by Apple Pay, the customer has the option of making a payment by credit card.
- The price stated in each case when the goods are displayed is the total price including any applicable VAT (currently 19%) and further price components, but plus supply and forwarding expenses.
§ 4 Shipping costs and import duties
- In addition to the purchase price, the company charges the customer shipping costs. The amount of the shipping costs can be found on the company's website. In addition, customers will be clearly informed of the shipping costs on the order page before placing an order.
- In the case of goods deliveries to countries outside Germany, import duties may be incurred for the import of goods, which shall be borne by the customer. The amount of import duties varies in different customs areas. The customer is responsible for the proper payment of all necessary customs duties and fees.
§ 5 Default of payment
If the Customer fails to pay in response to a reminder issued by the Company after the due date, the Customer shall be deemed to be in default by virtue of the reminder. During the period of default, the Customer shall pay interest on the monetary debt at the rate of 5% above the base rate.
§ 6 Delivery, shipment in several packages
- Delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by the customer as part of the order. If the customer/recipient specifies an alternative drop-off location with the shipping service provider, the transport risk for the package is transferred to the customer/recipient after delivery to the drop-off location.
- The company is entitled to send the goods to the customer in several packages when several items are ordered, provided that this is reasonable for the customer. Any additional shipping costs incurred as a result shall be borne by the Company.
§ 7 Delivery times
The goods are regularly dispatched within 14 working days, but in individual cases within 21 working days at the latest after receipt of payment from the customer via PayPal, credit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
§ 8 Transfer of risk
- If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the buyer upon handover, in the case of a mail order purchase upon delivery of the goods to the forwarding agent, the carrier or any other person or institution designated to carry out the shipment.
- If the customer is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item has been handed over, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
- It is equal to the handing over, if the buyer is in the delay of the acceptance.
§ 9 Retention of title
- The delivered goods remain the property of the company until full payment has been made.
- With respect to customers who are entrepreneurs, the company retains ownership until all claims to which we are entitled against the buyer for any legal reason arising from the business relationship have been settled.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company immediately of any seizure or other impairment of the reserved goods by third parties.
§ 10 Right of revocation, costs of return in case of revocation
- Consumers are entitled to the statutory right of withdrawal. The company shall inform customers, inter alia, on its website about the existence or non-existence of a right of revocation as well as the conditions, details of the exercise, in particular the name and address of the person to whom the revocation is to be declared, and the legal consequences of the revocation. In addition, in the case of orders placed via the Internet, the customer shall be informed in text form of a revocation instruction that complies with the statutory requirements at the latest upon conclusion of the contract.
- Consumers must return or hand over goods which, due to their nature, can normally be returned by post (including parcel services) to the Company without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which consumers notify the Company of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if consumers send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. Consumers shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- In accordance with § 312g Abs. 2 No. 1 BGB, the right of revocation does not apply in particular to distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
§ 11 Warranty and liability
The customer's warranty rights and the company's liability are governed by the statutory provisions.
§ 12 Data protection
- The company undertakes to treat the personal data of the customers confidentially. The collection, processing and use of personal data is carried out in accordance with the statutory provisions. Personal data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of the execution of the contract. The data received from the customer will be collected, processed and used by the entrepreneur for the execution of the contract.
- Customers can request their personal data stored by the entrepreneur at any time. Information can also be provided by e-mail. Customers can contact the company at any time for the deletion of user information within the framework of the legal provisions. Further information on data protection can be found in the separate data protection declaration.
§ 13 Final provisions, place of jurisdiction, severability clause
- The legal relationship between the customers and the company is governed by German law to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If provisions of the country in which a customer who is a consumer has his habitual residence provide for protection for consumers that does not exist in German law, these provisions shall apply to the legal relationship between this customer and the Company.
- If the customer is a merchant, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is Düsseldorf. The same applies if the customer is an entrepreneur and has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if the customer's place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought.
- The company is not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board, nor does the company offer participation in such a procedure.
- Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- Contracts can be concluded in German or English.
B. Customer information
1. information about the identity of the seller
Operator of the internet page, contracting party and provider of this internet page is the
LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG Clothing GmbH
Königsberger Str. 100 (Hall A10)
Managing Directors: Lorenz Amend, Karl Krumland
Register Court: Local Court Düsseldorf
Register Number: HRB 69399
Sales Tax Identification Number: DE 287686637
2. information about the legal right of withdrawal for consumers
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at
LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG Clothing GmbH
Königsberger Str. 100 (Hall A10)
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may, in the case of goods which by their nature can be returned normally by post (including parcel services), refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us about the cancellation of this contract to
LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG Clothing GmbH
Königsberger Str. 100 (Hall A10)
or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
3. Information on the essential characteristics of the goods
The essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the respective product descriptions of the products listed.
4. information on the conclusion of the contract
The conclusion of the contract takes place, if you place an order via our website, according to § 2 of our general terms and conditions.
5. information about payment and delivery
Our payment and delivery conditions can be found at § 3, § 4, § 5 and § 6 of our General Terms and Conditions.
6. Information about technical steps leading to the conclusion of a contract
The conclusion of a sales contract takes place through offer and acceptance.
You can place an order via our website by placing a selected product in the shopping cart. To do this, you can click the "Add to shopping cart" button on the product page. If you wish, you can then add further products to the shopping basket in the same way.
After selecting the product or products, you can click on the "Shopping cart" button. A new page will then open showing the previously selected contents of the shopping cart.
Directly from the page of the shopping cart you have the possibility to continue shopping without registering as a customer by clicking the button "Continue", to open a new personal customer account, or to log in using an already existing customer account.
After entering your data required for the order or after displaying the existing customer data, you have the option of specifying the details of the shipping and the method of payment.
By clicking on another button you can check the previous information about article, address, shipping method and payment method once again.
If you then click on the "Buy" button, you are making an offer to purchase the item(s) you have selected.
The acceptance by us takes place in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions.
7. information on the storage of the contract text
If you place an order via our website, the contract text will be stored by us and sent to you by e-mail or post on request together with the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
8. Information about the technical means to detect and correct input errors
Before binding submission of the order, you can correct your entries on an ongoing basis using the input devices you use (usually keyboard and mouse). In addition, all entries are displayed again in an overview before the binding submission of the order and can also be corrected there using the input devices used by you.
Before the binding submission of the order, there is also always the possibility to cancel an order process by closing your Internet browser.
9. information about the languages available for the conclusion of the contract
The German and English languages are available for the conclusion and processing of the contract and for customer service.
10. Information about the legal liability for defects for goods and customer service
Customers are entitled to the statutory right of liability for defects for goods.
If you have any questions about our products, you can contact our customer service at +49 211 69 99 28 92.
There are no costs for customer service beyond the usual connection charges.
You can reach us by telephone every working day from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00. In case of a high service volume, only our email ticket system is available.
11. Information on data protection